Have severe back pain ad pain all over body. Had normal MRI of body. Suggest?

Nov 2013

i felt severe backpain for the past 5 yeats. But I am felt frequent pain in same place..some days we felt in center of body (below chest piont). some times spinal card, some times left legs (completed getting pain). I have taken MRI scan my body, as per neuro doctor said some disc moved minor point. But the report didn't shows any negative ponits all the status shows good.
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 26 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

Back pain is a common problem, and the most common cause is pinching of nerves in the back due to disc prolapse. Your MRI has shown that and this could be partly responsible.

In addition, a deficiency of vitamin D and vitamin B12 can also aggravate back pain. If not checked, please get the levels of vitamin D and vitamin B12 checked in the blood.

Sometimes, our posture while sitting, can also aggravate the pain.
You would benefit from consulting a physiotherapist, who could teach you back extension exercises.

Medications such as dothiepin (prothiaden) and pregabalin would be useful.

I hope it helps.
Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) CMC Vellore XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website:
My email: YYYY@YYYY
My blog:
Follow-up: Have severe back pain ad pain all over body. Had normal MRI of body. Suggest? 19 hours later
Hi Sir,
Thank you very much for your advise...I consult so many doctors about XXXXXXX backpain, but no body not address the Vitamin D & B12 impact. Already, I consult with Physiotherapy, they advised me to take traction for 2 month..that also I finished, but there is no improvement. Finally I consult with Homeopathy Dr. he counseling me and diagnose my problem, due to weakness of (Sexual fluid), and no strength due to my young age wastage of more sexual fluid. Due to that reason I felt that pain. I am also try to take the medicine which was advised by Homeo Dr. That will rectify my pain. But not permanantly. Some times i felt fetter.

What I am tryting to say this..I can't get clear conclusion about my back pain.
Can you please advise me...shall I continue home treatment or alopathy treatment.

Thanks for your valuable time...
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 4 hours later
Thank you for getting back.

One thing I want to clarify that masturbation and losing semen is a normal and healthy activity, and it does not lead to back pain. So, we have to look for alternative causes, especially vitamin deficiencies.
As of today, allopathic medicine is better, so, my advice would be to follow allopathic medicines. In addition, continue the physiotherapy also.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)