Have severe anxiety and physical problems. Feel anxious sometimes. What can this be?

I accept that I have quite severe health anxiety, but sometimes when I get physical problems I do not feel anxious at the time. Could anyone explain this please
Posted Wed, 25 Sep 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 2 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Delighted to be able to help.

Anxiety is a complex pathology where symptoms not always appear immediately, sometimes even anxiety symptoms appear after the end of the problem (work, family, health).Also say you that sometimes a person can not feel anxious but having physical symptoms caused by anxiety (dizziness, headache, abdominal pain, increased urinary frequency, tingling in your hands).

In your case, it is possible that anxiety symptoms appear after improving your physical health and it is also possible that some of the physical symptoms that you have now are caused or aggravated by anxiety.

I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.

I wish you good health.