Have severe anger issues and pain in chest. How to get relief?

I have severe anger issues due to the fact of having to deal with people from the past and fear that I will continue to deal with more people like that. I still deal with some people but not alot today. Last night my right chest started feeling some pain after I was pissed off of having to deal with the stupidity of the public, felt like blood has been clogged in that area and I need to know what to do. My chest may still be still be experiencing pain, I just fear now that it's still there and that this is a serious issue.
Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 2 hours later

Thank you for writing to us.

First of all, a right sided chest pain is not usually seen in case of a serious cardiac issue. When it is (very rarely) associated with a cardiac condition, it is so only with the presence of pain in different parts of the chest, left arm, neck and back region. The first thing you can do is to visit an ER (emergency room) and get an EKG done, to rule out all immediate threats. Do you have any cardiac history sir?

The next thing we need to rule out is your concern or feeling of a clogged substance in the region. The only organ that could present with a problem in that region are your lungs, or pain radiating from the heart (left side) to the right side.

These can be ruled out with only investigations. You could request your doctor for the following:
-Echocardiography (scan of the heart)
-Blood test (D-dimer level; if normal a clot/clog is ruled out in the lungs)

I hope this information helps. Please write back to me for any further clarifications, and I would gladly explain in the most elaborate way possible.

Best wishes sir.
Follow-up: Have severe anger issues and pain in chest. How to get relief? 5 hours later
I have had a history of chest pains but usually those would clear up. I feel like now its reaching my left inner chest. Does this indicate anything new or the same issue
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 4 minutes later
Hi once again.

As a concerned doctor I would advise you to visit a doctor for a complete body evaluation (paying special attention to your cardiovascular, respiratory and gastrointestinal systems).

Once a cause is found, we can greatly help you in getting rid of your symptoms sir.

As you have noticed a change in location/radiation of pain, this could either be a new condition or an aggravated old condition.

I hope this helps. Please write back to me for any further clarifications. I would be glad to assist you.

Best wishes.