Have several raised red spots on inner thighs. Started peeling and burning. Looking for cure

I have several raised red spots on my inner thighs and panty line. They vary in size, some have started to peel and burn. No itching, before they started to peel they didn't even burn. I'm female and haven't had intercourse if that helps.
Posted Fri, 17 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
I have seen the photos, the lesions can be due to contact dermatitis due to the synthetic fabric of the panty, it may be caused due to the local friction also if the elastic of the garment is rough and tight.
Third cause can be due to sweating in this region if you wear very thick pants etc.
It does not look like infection and over that you have no history of sexually transmitted infection also.
To manage it, try to match the your problem as described above.
Keep the local area dry, avoid sweating, avoid synthetic undergarments- use cotton garments without elastic.
Sprinkle medicated powder like Mycoderm/Absorb etc twice a day for 10 days.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!