Have series of small lumps stretching from each armpit to each nipple. Should I be concerned?

Jul 2016

I have a series small lumps stretching from each armpit to each nipple - should I be concerned?
Posted Sun, 21 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have multiple lumps extending from armpit to nipple on both sides of your chest.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me to make comments on your problem.
1) Do you have any lump in your breast ?
2) Do you have fever ?
3) It there any retraction of the nipples ?
4) is there any discharge from the nipple ?

Looking at the bilateral nature it looks like to be a Lyphadenitis .

However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination.

Please consult qualified general surgeon for clinical evaluation.

In the mean while start taking broad spectrum antibiotics like Ceforaxime along with anti inflammatory medicine like Diclofenac twice daily for a period of 10 days.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you