Have sensitive eye. Found chloroform and e coli in water. Any advice?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
they found chloroform in water as well as equali.and i notice that my eye has been sensitive in the sun light or any bright light.and its just one gets watery and then it goes away.for awhile.
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 3 hours later

Chloroform has harmful effects in the eyes.
It can cause conjunctivitis and damage to the cornea.

You should wash your eyes properly(including the area beneath the eyelids), with clean, running water for 10-20 minutes.

You should get yourself examined by an Ophthalmologist. You can use dark glasses while outdoors to prevent sensitivity to light.

I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any more questions, I will be happy to help.