Have sebaceous prominences on upper shaft area. How to get cured?

I'm finally just about back to normal with all of my penile issues you and I have been discussing lately. The chapping on the glans has gone away with your recommendations, and I'm currently using some cream for the red spots that are persistent. Thank you again for your help.

I wanted to have one last followup, and then I think I'm just about back to normal, regarding those sebaceous prominences/fordyce spots on my upper shaft area. The two we spoke of previously have gotten slightly larger and I'm seeing prominence of additional ones. They all have the same small clear hair from them as if a follicle. And as always, my sexual history is limited only to a few oral experiences in recent years and no intercourse. They're just beginning to look a little unattractive, although similar to the ones I have lower on the shaft that are even more prominent. Just wanted to get your take on it all. Thanks as always.
Posted Tue, 27 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 14 hours later
Hi Again,

Nice to know that your skin problem has resolved to an extent.
Ive gone through the new photo.

These are the same spots that we were discussing earlier.
These are sebaceous prominences the size of which has increased.
No immediate treatment is needed for it.
Just keep an eye on it and keep under observation.

Any increase in size or appearance of new bumps may require treatment for it.
At home ,you can just prick the large bump.The bump will ooze for few minutes and disappear.Use a sterile needle for it.Avoid infection.
Hope this helps.

Follow-up: Have sebaceous prominences on upper shaft area. How to get cured? 3 days later
Thank you doctor. And lastly, what are your thoughts on the foreskin bumps? They're a little larger now as well. They are hard to the touch. New photo attached. Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 6 hours later
Hi Again,

Ive gone through the new photos.

These again are the possible allergic(?) papules.

It is better not to touch them and leave them on their own.
Within a period of 3-6 weeks they will resolve on their own.
If they do not resolve they may have to be removed by RF cautery.

Once again to reassure you they are not warts or STD and can be left alone.

Hope this helps.
Its always a pleasure talking to you.

Dr Sudarshan
Follow-up: Have sebaceous prominences on upper shaft area. How to get cured? 2 minutes later
These same spots have already been present for several months. What would the advice be from here? Always a pleasure speaking to you as well.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 3 hours later
Hi again,

If the same papules are present for months together and if are symptomatic or you want them removed they can be removed by RF cautery.
If they are asymptomatic and not causing any problem to you they can be left as it is without any treatment.

Hope this helps.