Have ring worm scars beside legs. Had reduced but now showing again and have scars on back. Suggest?

I have ring worm scars beside my legs. I had consulted a doctor when i was delhi(A year before). It had reduced then. Now it is started to show up. Actually spreading wider. I wanted suggestion about it.
I do have other skin problems. Too many scars on my face. There are some kinds of pimples and scars on my upper back side. I have been very allergic in skin issues. Please give the solutions.
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 31 hours later
You have a fungal infection between your thighs. It is called as tinea cruris. Regular treatment for at least one month is required to cure it completly. Use oint clotrimazole in night and clotrimazole powder in day. Do this for one month complete on regular basis.
Regarding scars on face and back, these are due to acne. You can use nilac ac gel daily in night. Apply this gel keep for two hours and wash off. In day you must apply a sun screen. Apart from this use acne lak soap. This will help you. Let me know if you have any other doubt. Thank you.