Have reoccurring mouth sores inside cheeks. Using Pansaoral Gel. Have roughness and scars. Suggestions?

i am having reoccurring mouth sores inner cheeks both sides for 3 weeks. Relieved after using Pansaoral Gel but still some roughness and scar is there. 2 week back visitied Dentist and ENT specialist. Both suggested no major problems
Posted Fri, 5 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 58 minutes later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
The most causes for the mouth sores are :
1) Trauma
2) Vitamin deficiency
3) Stress
Pansaoral contains chamomile (soothing), marsh mallow (softening) and saffron (purifying) agent and is a good mild drug for reducing your pain, but then you have to find out and cure the reason behind these frequent sores.
As trauma has been ruled out by your dentist, we will not consider that.
Coming to the rest of the things, you should take a month long course of Vit b supplements. They are available as capsules. Secondly take chew able Vit C tablets. They will help in the healing and reduce the oxidative stress.
Do make a change in your lifestyle. Try going to sleep on regular hours. Take good fresh diet. proper and regular exercise will also help you.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer accordingly.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.