Have regular periods. Used precaution during intercourse. Having vomiting, loose motion and slight spotting. Chances of pregnancy?

May 2013
me and my gf had intercourse on 21 july 2013. her last mensus started on 8 july 2013 .she has a cycle of 27 0r 28 days .i used precaution. but her symptoms are like she is pregnant because she vomits on 26 and 27 and for three days she was on loose motion .moreover she saw some light spotting on 27 night from vagina light red in color . she also feels abdomen pain very tense .she is 20 years old .i dont know whtr tht was implantation bleeding or what . PLZZZZ help me what to do. i went to gynaecologist she said me tht take hpt and tht is coming negative. we dont want ths pregancy.. plzzzz help me .whom to approach?i dont knw whtr she is pregnant or not ? we dont want ths pregnancy. moreovr i dont want to take any risk wth my gfs life.whm to approach gynaecologist or obstetrician?why these symptoms are appearing. what to do if the test comes positive .if positive thn how to teel your doctor to abort. wll he become angry? are abortion pills safe or surgical abortion if test comes positive.. am very much tense for last six days .. plzzz help meee. i love my gf
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 26 minutes later

As she is having 28 days cycle, the ovulation might have occurred on around 21st July.
Just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy and it is early to diagnose the pregnancy by urine pregnancy test kit.
The symptoms she is having can be due to other causes like gastric disturbances etc. also.
So you wait till her expected date of delivery and if she miss the period, go for pregnancy test once.
If the test comes positive, you approach the doctor.
Doctor dealing with female related problems and pregnancy is called as Obstetrician and gynecologist.
So you approach a Obstetrician and gynecologist. And tell her regarding the failure of contraception and that you want to abort the pregnancy.
After examination and ultrasound she will decide the method of abortion and then with her advice you can proceed further.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Have regular periods. Used precaution during intercourse. Having vomiting, loose motion and slight spotting. Chances of pregnancy? 3 days later
as i told u that she was spotting on 27 night means 7 days past ovulation . she spotedfor some hours firstly it was light red in color then brown then bright the spotting could be caused by gastric disturbances? and her ovulation day was 21 . moreover yesterday on 1 aug she did pregnancy test tht was also negative.what to do mam plzz very tense from last ten days we even cant talk to our parents. i just want tht everything should be normal.can u tell me some reasons of her vaginal spotting as her ovulation day was 21 and her luteal period is 14 days and we had intercourse on 21 morning .. what could be the reason of spotting other than implantation bleeding? and tell me how gastric disturances could cause spotting. because i have studies tht jst progestrone or estrogen harmone could do this?hlp plzzzzzz
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 days later
Symptoms like vomitings, motions can be due to gastric disturbance.
The possible causes for the spotting are:
-Implantation bleeding
-Hormonal disturbance
-Local causes like cervical erosion etc.
Better to repeat the test after 8th August to get accurate result.
Don't worry if at all test comes positive, early pregnancy can be terminated by medicines.