Have regular periods. Last month folicular study showed 24/22mm left ovary. This month no follicle was found. Normal?

Infertility Specialist
My wife has regular periods, last month folicular study showed on 19th day follicle size as 24/22mm left ovary. EM 9mm. This month no follicle was found. Is this normal ? Will she have regular periods ?
Posted Sun, 3 Nov 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
more info

Detailed Answer:
Hi, please send me age of you and your wife. I also like to know any investigations done for you and your wife. I will reply after seeing all reporttso that you get appropriate answer. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist