Have redness and puffiness on the face. What cure should be done?

red puffiness on upper cheek bone. Does not itch or hurt, just doesnt look very good. Have had for a few days. Especially red and swollen in morning
Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 1 hour later

I will be glad to be of assistance.

puffiness on the face in the mornings could be a sign of some kidney dysfunction.

The other reason could be due to allergy.

I would recommend that you consult your doctor who could then evaluate you for the same.

Also you can start taking an anti histaminic tablet like allegra to take care of any allergy if present.

However an evaluation by your doctor is highly recommended.

Please let me know if I can address any additional concerns for you.