Have red spots appear within pubic hair. What could be the cause?

Hi, I have 3 or 4 small red spots appear within the pubic hair region below belly button, I do not shave so they are not shaving spots, I did have a few days of working in heat and my belt may have rubbed but they are like spots rather than a rash.
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 11 minutes later
Thanks for the query,

These spots might have developed due to friction, or there can be a fungal infection as this area is prone to develop fungal growth.

I advice you to use oint clotrimazole in night and clotrimazole powder in day.

It will help in reducing friction as well as controlling the fungal growth.

Let me know if there is any doubt.
Thank you.