Have red spots after having breast lumpectomy. What is the treatment?
User rating for this question
I'm s/p breast lumpectomy 11 days ago,and just yesterday I got redness spot . What's your opinion? Please.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Inflammation Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Redness is a sign of inflammation which could be due to various reasons one of which is infection. I suggest you to visit the surgeon who performed the surgery. Get the wound examined to rule out any infections or any left surgical suture or foreign material. Regards,
Related Disease & Conditions
Other Questions to read
- Have black spot on the iris post vision ICL surgery. Danger sign?
- Frequently get blotchy face with swelling and rash on neck, soreness under chin. Cause?
- Immense kidney and gastric pain, penis soreness post PUJ laparoscopic surgery. Normal outcome?
- Noticed redness on both sides of the mouth after taking antibiotics. Suggest
- Suffering from hermoids and prescribed Domstal. Having gastric troubles. Suggest