Have red spots after having breast lumpectomy. What is the treatment?
User rating for this question
I'm s/p breast lumpectomy 11 days ago,and just yesterday I got redness spot . What's your opinion? Please.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Inflammation Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Redness is a sign of inflammation which could be due to various reasons one of which is infection. I suggest you to visit the surgeon who performed the surgery. Get the wound examined to rule out any infections or any left surgical suture or foreign material. Regards,
People also viewed
- What is your usual fee before we start
- Breast lumpectomy scars
- What are the side effects of ester-c?
- Is dizziness a side effect of dulera?
- Breast lumpectomy scar tissue
- Breast lumpectomy diagnosed as fiboadenosis advice
- Radiation treatments after lumpectomy
- What is the cause for reg vaginal spot
- What causes to have intermittent one side breast pain
- What are the side effects of elmiron?
- What could be the cause of frequent sharp vaginal pain
- Is hostility a side effect of elavil?
- Scar tissue after breast lumpectomy
- Is sweating a side effect of eligard?
- Noticed milky substance from breasts after abortion is this normal