Have red spots after having breast lumpectomy. What is the treatment?
User rating for this question
I'm s/p breast lumpectomy 11 days ago,and just yesterday I got redness spot . What's your opinion? Please.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Inflammation Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Redness is a sign of inflammation which could be due to various reasons one of which is infection. I suggest you to visit the surgeon who performed the surgery. Get the wound examined to rule out any infections or any left surgical suture or foreign material. Regards,
People also viewed
- Is irregular menstrual periods a side effect of jinteli?
- Does oyster extract work
- Breast lumpectomy scars
- Painful lumps in the breasts lumpectomy or mastectomy preferred
- Is troubled breathing at rest a side effect of climara?
- Lump near tooth extraction
- Menepause and wisdom tooth extraction
- Is fainting a side effect of depo-provera contraceptive?
- Breast lumpectomy scar tissue
- Breast lumpectomy diagnosed as fiboadenosis advice
- Hemifacial microsomia and wisdom tooth extraction
- Third nipples extra power
- Is irregular menstrual periods a side effect of vestura?
- Scar tissue after breast lumpectomy
- Is dimpling of the breast skin a side effect of stelara?