Have red spots after having breast lumpectomy. What is the treatment?
User rating for this question
I'm s/p breast lumpectomy 11 days ago,and just yesterday I got redness spot . What's your opinion? Please.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Inflammation Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Redness is a sign of inflammation which could be due to various reasons one of which is infection. I suggest you to visit the surgeon who performed the surgery. Get the wound examined to rule out any infections or any left surgical suture or foreign material. Regards,
People also viewed
- Breast lumpectomy scars
- Painful lumps in the breasts lumpectomy or mastectomy preferred
- Omeprazole capsules 40 mg
- Dicyclomine 20 mg tablets
- Escitalopram tablets 20 mg
- Enalapril 20 mg tablets
- Breast lumpectomy scar tissue
- Breast lumpectomy diagnosed as fiboadenosis advice
- Free spillage of contrast seen on either side mean?
- Famotidine 20 mg tablets
- How to fixed copper t in vigina
- Corneal infection marijuana treatment
- Scar tissue after breast lumpectomy
- Copper sulphate erectile
- Can a corpus luteum cyst resemble gestational sac