Have red spots after having breast lumpectomy. What is the treatment?
User rating for this question
I'm s/p breast lumpectomy 11 days ago,and just yesterday I got redness spot . What's your opinion? Please.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Inflammation Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Redness is a sign of inflammation which could be due to various reasons one of which is infection. I suggest you to visit the surgeon who performed the surgery. Get the wound examined to rule out any infections or any left surgical suture or foreign material. Regards,
People also viewed
- Disc shaped lump in breasts
- Is thick, white, curd-like vaginal discharge a side effect of soriatane ck?
- Yellow discharge following breast reduction
- Is dizziness or lightheadedness a side effect of depo-provera contraceptive?
- Breast lumpectomy scars
- Is soreness at the place of injectionbloody urine a side effect of wild yam?
- Orange discharge from breast
- Is wheezingchanges in menstrual cycle a side effect of peginterferon alfa-2b?
- Breast lumpectomy scar tissue
- Breast lumpectomy diagnosed as fiboadenosis advice
- Radiation treatments after lumpectomy
- Is unusually heavy or unexpected menstrual bleeding a side effect of femhrt?
- Scar tissue after breast lumpectomy
- Breast discharge at night
- Sore breast and light pink discharge