Have red spots after having breast lumpectomy. What is the treatment?
User rating for this question
I'm s/p breast lumpectomy 11 days ago,and just yesterday I got redness spot . What's your opinion? Please.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Inflammation Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Redness is a sign of inflammation which could be due to various reasons one of which is infection. I suggest you to visit the surgeon who performed the surgery. Get the wound examined to rule out any infections or any left surgical suture or foreign material. Regards,
People also viewed
- Mahasef typhoid
- Breast lumpectomy scars
- How it could be known that hymen is broken
- Stopping pacemaker with magnet
- What is the use of mahaflox tab
- Magnesium sulphate paste safe in pregnancy
- Breast lumpectomy scar tissue
- Breast lumpectomy diagnosed as fiboadenosis advice
- Radiation treatments after lumpectomy
- How to know if the hymen is broken with mirror?
- Can a septate hymen be broken "normally"
- Scar tissue after breast lumpectomy
- Major pain whan i urinate
- Pulsating in right breast/rib
- I like force of water is my hymen broken