Have red spot on penis. Does not burn or has bumps. What can it be?

Urologist
Question
red spoti have a red spot on my penis but it don't burn or and it's not bumps on it its like red little spots what can that be?
Posted Wed, 4 Jul 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 59 minutes later

I understand your query and concern.
It could be easy bruise tendency due to use of blood thinners.
It could be due to vigorous sexual intercourse.
It could be a skin problem or infection of the foreskin.
Can u let me know which part of the skin is affected, is the head of the penis affected, and is the urination normal? Kindly furnish sexual history and if possible upload a photograph?

Dr G XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Have red spot on penis. Does not burn or has bumps. What can it be? 48 minutes later
i can't upload pictures on here so my email is YYYY@YYYY and i will send the picture to you and you can give me the answer important looking for..thank you..and if you need to talk to me my # is 0000

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 9 hours later
Hi

Kindly get my email id from XXXXXXX and if they accept, kindly send me the photos.

DR GS

Follow-up: Have red spot on penis. Does not burn or has bumps. What can it be? 2 hours later
i tried u can email me and we can go from there

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

Please send the photos to YYYY@YYYY with Sub: ATTN DR. G. XXXXXXX I can reply you ASAP.

Thanks.