Have red round itchy circular ereption on breast. What to do?

Question
I AM 45 YEAR OF AGE I HAVE REDISH ROUND CIRCLE AND TURNED IN LIGHT REDISH OR BROWNISH COLOUR ON UPPER SIDE OF BREAST FOR THE LAST ONE WEEKS SOMETIMES SLIGHTLY ITCHING ON SPOT AND NO PAIN ,LUMP NO SWELLING PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT CAN I DO,
REGARDS - XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 8 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 52 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,
The round itchy circular eruption on your breast seems to be a fungal infection or it may be a allergic eruption due to contact dermatitis to something like a bra clip or a jewellery or something that is coming in frequent contact.
You should get examined by local physician(or send a photograph of the affect area in the attachment to follow up query) and get topical antifungal+steroid cream prescribed like Lobate-M/ Tenovate-M etc. to be applied thrice a day till the lesion is fully clear.
Avoid anything if at all that might be causing contact dermatitis.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.
Please close the query if you have no other questions.
Wish you a good health.

Follow-up: Have red round itchy circular ereption on breast. What to do? 9 minutes later
Is it nor serious deseas like Inflammatory Breast Cancer or other

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 30 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
It is surely not a superficial breast cancer like Padget's disease because they are slow to grow and take months to be apparent and not a week like in your case and mostly those are centered around nipple and cause sense of local heaviness and discomfort.
If at all I would put them on the most remote in the possibilties.
Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: Have red round itchy circular ereption on breast. What to do? 25 hours later
I am enclosing herewith picture of red spot which slightly dark as shown in the picture marked with round circle please see and suggest me what is this as serious or nothing worry about this.

With Regards - XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 5 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,
I have seen the photograph, this is most likely a fungal infection/dermatitis and does not look like a serious thing like cancer.
You should get medicines prescribed by the dermatologist of your locality and observe regular follow up.
You would get relief.
Wish you a great health!