Have red rash in mouth, spreading to chin. Having burning sensation. Having bumps on fingers. What to do?

Years ago I got a red rash in the corner of my mouth and over the years it has spread all around my chin and mouth. It always was these acne looking bumps that felts like I was being poked with a pin. There was nothing in the sores but these white core looking things. Now after all this time it has turned into super dry burning skin. Everything I put on my skin burns like fire. Also I've noticed small clear bumps on my fingers that itch really bad. My face itches so bad and is so dry I cannot go out in public. Of the countless hours of research I've done I thnk it might be fungal. Any ideas`?
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare magic

As Dermatology is a visual field it will help me a great deal if you could upload a good quality picture of both your facial and finger rash. Right now I can think of a lot of conditions which can cause these. Help me to narrow the differentials down with a photograph.

You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'.
Waiting for the photograph