Have red penis, pelvic pain and ejaculation without sex. Bladder and urine test normal. Worrisome

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
Okay this is my problem.....? I have pelvic pains and it circulates and I did bladder test urine test and everything came back negative ..... right now i am so confused now.... 2. every time i have a romantic incidence with a girl and after that I cum/ejaculate without having sex, I have discomfort at the tip/glans of penis and I dunno what to do or what else of test i am supposed to do? .... but i noticed the glans of my penis has become red
Posted Sun, 7 Apr 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 18 hours later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Important aspects of your query are:
•     25 year old male
•     Complaints of: Migratory pelvic pain, red glans and discomfort after ejaculation.
•     Normal bladder and urine test

You case is interesting and but difficult too. Even your attending physician is facing problem to diagnose and solve it. I will try to give my best effort to help you in this problem. As your problem is not diagnosed yet, we need to consider and rule all the possibilities, which can lead to your symptoms or symptoms similar to your condition.

I would like to consider multiple possibilities in following hierarchy:
•     Stone in Urogenital tract: Hope it had been ruled out ultrasound examination of lower abdomen in your case. If not, then it is better to have ultrasound examination of lower abdomen.
•     Infection of Urogenital tract: It is frequently associated with frequency of micturition, burning micturition and fever. In such cases urine culture and sensitivity test is done to rule out this condition. Antibiotics are given to treat this condition.
•     Vitamin deficiency: Some time vitamin deficiency can present as vague physical symptoms. Get serum B12 level. Start multi-vitamins as they are easily available.
•     Neurological problem: If there is history of spinal injury or swelling in spine. In that case you may need MRI of spine.
•     Side effect of substance use: so stop use if present.
•     Anxiety disorder: If above conditions are not present then there is need to rule out sexual/performance anxiety. Anxiety not only present with psychological symptoms but it can also present with somatic symptoms like tingling, burning and pain complaints with normal investigation reports. Other common anxiety symptoms are nervousness, restlessness, mild irritability, excessive worry regarding own health, tremor, muscle spasm, heaviness in body, easy fatigability, headache, sleep disturbance, palpitation and dry mouth.

Final treatment depend on cause of the problem which need to investigated in your case according to above steps.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.