Have red itchy rashes on wrist along with swelling. What to do?

Normal day. S
While shopping My right wrist starts to really hurt and itch. I look to see inside of wrist, at the joint of hand, vein swollen and bulged to the size of my pinky. Red and itching with rash starting around area and all over arm. Very painful to touch. 3 days later vein swelling has gone done, but large 2 inch by 4 inch bruise looking area. Never bumped or injured it to my knowledge.. Also have itchy rashes all over that come and go
Posted Thu, 6 Dec 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Kruti 18 minutes later

Could you please post a picture here of the bruise so I could opine regarding it? The picture can give me a clearer idea of your concern.

Awaiting your reply...