Have red dots on both palms. What could it be?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have a 19 yr old male Missionary who has red dots on palms of both hands. Denies new meds, contact with any plant or soap etc. Has had for 3 weeks continuously. A little discomfort but not really itching with this. No new foods.
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It looks like allergic dermatitis. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. As per your symptoms it looks allergic dermatitis. I will advise to apply Cortisporin Cream : hydrocortisone/neomycin/polymyxin b cream, along with it continue moisturising cream. You need to improve immunity by healthy food and exercises to combat against allergic episodes. If not relieved then you can consult your treating doctor. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care