Have red bumps on soft palate in mouth. Are stinging and feel sore. Lumps have tiny heads. What to do?

Hi I have about 6 red lumps on my soft palate in the mouth and one just above my right tonsil. They are stinging and it is quite sore to swallow. I also have an ulcer on tongue and lip which may or may or may not be linked. The lumps have tiny whiteheads.
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
viral etiology,or could be apthous major.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome.

As per the given history it appears that the ulcers could be due to two reasons.It could be due to viral origin or what medication did you take? have mentioned ulcers present on lips and tongue too,when did you notice them?
5.Do you have any associated pain or bleeding in any of teeth or gums?

Please answer these details for further suggestions.

Awaiting your response.