Have red bumps on labia majora. There is no pain or itching. What could be this?

Hello, I have 3 red bumps not sores on the left side of my labia majora right outside my vagina. No pain, no itching, no burning, no burning when urinating, no abdominal pain, no unusual discharge please help!!
Posted Tue, 18 Dec 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 24 minutes later

Welcome and thanks for the query

These type of bumps are usually due to infection of hair follicle.You can do hot fomentation for that and apply Su-Mag ointment locally , they will subside within few days.

Best wishes
Follow-up: Have red bumps on labia majora. There is no pain or itching. What could be this? 6 minutes later
Im sorry i forgot to add They sting a little bit when I touch them and they are soft I am able to press on them but otherwise no pain and not painful at all just annoying no pain when walking and I am able to sit nd stand up without pain also I'm stressing myself out worrying too much

I live in the United States what's the generic brand of su mag because I don't think they have it here where I live.
Thanks for all your help!
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 51 minutes later

It is an emolient and skin protective cream containing magnesium sulphate 58%.You can also apply soframycin or silverex cream and I think they are available in US,You can consult your general physician for that.

Best wishes