Have red blisters around penis hole and foreskin is tightening. Suggest?

i have red blisters around hole od penis and foreskin is tighting
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 41 minutes later
There can be many reasons for red blisters, like herpes, drug rash etc.

I would like to see a photograph of the lesions.
Please upload a photograph.

There is an option to upload reports on right side of query page.

Also I would like to know whether these blisters appeared after sexual contact or use of a condom.
Have you taken any oral medication in recent days.

Waiting for your response.

Thank you
Follow-up: Have red blisters around penis hole and foreskin is tightening. Suggest? 6 minutes later
i have been taking aintbotics like 3 weeks only appeared in last few days no me and partner have nt had sex for 3 weeks im thinking after a google seach it could yeat infection as my partner gets thrush when she take aintbotics could it b that i can get phto on here
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Yes it can be thrush. It is caused by candida a fungus. You should take treatment with anti fungal creams. Please apply oint clotrimazole. You will get relief with this.