Have rectal pain after bowel movement. Could it be due to haemorrhoid?

Is rectal pain that goes away after BM cause for concern? It doesn't happen all the time. Could it be do to a hemmoroid? This particular BM was not hard.
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your health concerns carefully and I can say that the most probable causes of your pain would be hemorrhoids and/or anal fissure. Your pain is not a cause of concern as long as you do not have other health problems. Furthermore, you are experiencing episodes from time in time and not a continuous pain, so, no need to be worried. If you already had problems with hemorrhoids before, perhaps it is due to a recent aggravation of hemorrhoids. So, in either the cases, I'd suggest to talk to a proctologist to evaluate the current situation of your rectum and anus. I'd also advise to avoid constipation, eat healthy and XXXXXXX in fiber foods, drink more water to avoid straining and more pressure to the rectum. Hope it answered to your inquiries! If you do have other questions, feel free to write me back again! Dr.Klerida