Have rashes, sore around lips and scalp, was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Have numbness in hand and feet

I have been dealing with rashes sore around lips and on scalp. Headaches body pain.
It is causing me to feel ill. Blisters and sores on face and body. Terrible headhaces that do not go away. Was diagnosed with fibromyalgia years ago. . Can't gat into the derm until end of XXXXXXX The way I am feeling is starting to make me think something is very wrong. Also this may sound crazy but hands fingers and feet falling asleep numb and tingling allot.
Also very itchy streaky looking red lines on chest.
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 11 hours later
Blistering on face and body with rash cannot be a feature of fibromyalgia.
The body pain can be due to fibromyalgia.

There can be various causes of blistering and rash like,
1. Viral infection.
2. Autoimmune Blistering disorders.
3. Hypersensitivity reaction.

Please send me a photograph; this will help me in giving a closer conclusion. You have a feature to upload the images by yourself on the right side of this query page. You may want to utilize it.

Thank you.