Have rashes all over body. How to remove this?

This is a terrible rash covering all of my body see attached images. Please tell me your impressions. My name is XXXXXXX i am 25 years old

Posted Wed, 8 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 1 hour later
I have gone through the images attached. In your case I can think of three possibilities
1) contact allergic dermatitis
2) scabies
3) Id reaction or auto eczematisation.
4) drug induced eruption

Contact dermatitis is characterised by itchy raised bumps, rashes or blisters developing after exposure to an allergen

Scabies is a mite infestation characterised by small itchy red bumps over wrist, forearm, finger webs, axilla, chest , around navel, groins and thighs. The itching is intense in night. Usually family members or other co residents of house are also afflicted

Auto eczematisation is development of itchy papules or small blisters occurring in background if any existing infection or eczema.

Drug eruption is eruption occurring after intake of any medicine

In your case lesions look severe and might require a course of oral steroids.
I would vehemently advise that you visit a dermatologist near by to confirm your diagnosis and begin with appropriate treatment as early as possible.

Hope that helps.
Should there be any other query, feel free to write back.
Follow-up: Have rashes all over body. How to remove this? 33 hours later
Could this br associated with celiac disease? The dermatologist did a biopsy the last time this happened and that time was not so severe. He said it was inconclusive and decided to treat it like psoriasis. This does not look like paoriasis pictures ive seen, i went to emergency they shot me with an antibiotic and steroids and i have more steroids to take and oral antibiotic they are drying out some. No one in my family has this. The orher issue is discharge from both nipples no blood. I breast fed my kids youngest is almost teo and a half
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 21 hours later
Thanks for writing back.
Another possibility that we could think of in wake of coeliac disease is Dermatitis herpetiformis. It is characterised by extremely itchy bumps and small blisters( papulovesicles) present over back, scalp, knees, elbows buttocks, face ,scalp etc.
All the above possibilities suggested in my previous post are differentials for DH
I would advise that you XXXXXXX a qualified dermatologist and get a skin biopsy done at this stage.
As far as nipple discharge is concerned it could be due to nipple eczema. Clean your nipples with XXXXXXX warm water and apply a steroid antibiotic cream for few days. Also keep the area well moisturised. Avoid breast feeding for few days. It should solve your concern in a week. However if oozing persists get it examined by a dermatologist.
Hope that answers your query.