Have rash that starts as blister, gets itchy and breaks then fills again. Taking amoxycillin and clavulanic acid

I have a rash that starts off as a blister then gets itchy and breaks then fills again and forms a crust. Looks like scabies and shingles?? i am presently taking amoxycillin and clavulanic acid 1000mg which is helping but not curing it. It is present at the top of my legs stomach back. Thanks Deb
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 6 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The herpes zoster or shingles is localized on one side of the body and almost will never cross the midline that is it is a characteristically unilateral eruption of painful water filled vesicles.
the scabies is path way distributed in random fashion, there is no water filled blisters but reddish conical pustules at times having track like arrow lines.
It may be due to dermatitis also where there is diffuse weeping eruption.
A review to a local dermatologist or physician is highly advisable in your case.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!