Have quick semen release. Medication to stop it?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
dear sir i have quick semen leakage is there kindly advise the best medicine to stop quick semen leakage while sex with my wife please.........
sex specialist
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 4 hours later
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it seems that you are having problem of Premature Ejaculation.

It is a common finding in a sexually active male.

There are medicines present to delay ejaculation, but I would not prefer to advise you because of their side effects.

There are other methods by which you can delay ejaculation :-
1. Distract your mind momentarily from the sexual activity.
2. Avoid too much of foreplay.
3. Wearing a condom will be helpful as it decreases the sensation. Do not use ultra thin condoms. Condoms which have climax delay liquid should be preferred.
4. Masturbating before sexual activity can also delay the climax during intercourse.
5. Pelvic exercises like Kegel exercises help to strengthen the muscles involved in ejaculatory process.
6. Squeeze technique. In this, just before ejaculation, squeeze the part of your penis where the glans XXXXXXX the shaft. This delays ejaculation.
7. Applying pressure on the perineum helps to control ejaculation.
8. Try to be in passive position. Avoid active role during sex.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.