Have puffy eye, occipital headache and watery semen. MRI normal. Will this lead to infertility?

Dear Doc
I am a 21 year old male. Two weeks ago, I had a mild, throbbing headache in the occipital region. I was advised to go for an MRI which I did and the doctor told me that the scan came out normal. He told me that it was probably a viral infection since I had puffy eyes too at that time. The problem resolved in a week and I am comfortable now.
But, after that episode of headache, I noticed that my semen had become very thin and translucent(It was thick and white before). It's almost 13 days now and it is still thin and translucent. I also noticed that my testes had become a bit smaller(I am not sure about this though). It cannot be an STD because I never had sex.
I do not have any symptoms like pain or lumps or abnormalities in the testes. My sex drive is fine too. I do not have any other malaise any where in the body. What do I do? I am scared that I might go infertile

Posted Sun, 10 Mar 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 12 minutes later
Thanks for your query. My first advice to you would be not to panic. Your headache or eye infection have not contributed to your semen dilation. It is also normal during stress or physical illness that transiently for around a month you may experience dilation of semen. To just satisfy yourself you can consider doing a semen analysis and I assure you that it would be normal. Hence do not fear of infertility. Your semen would return to the earlier consistency in a short while. Do clarify further if required.
Dr Sundar
Specialist psychosexual disorders