Have psoriasis in legs, itching, black spots. Want ayurvedic medicine. Am breastfeeding

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
i have psoriasis in legs. i am under ayurvedic treatment. does it work for me. i want to stop itching and removal of black spots on my legs immediately. i am under treatment for more than 8 months. first 4 months for english medicine.it increses psoriasis ,so i prefer ayurvedic treatment. kindly help me to get free from psoriasis, i have one 18 months girl child and i am feeding her.
i am using ayurvedic ASSORIN CAPSULES,KUMKUMADI LEPAM OINTMENT AND 2 ARISHTAMS AS MEDICINE. WAHT I HAVE TO DO TO FREE FROM PSORIASIS.
I HAVE SOME WHITE HAIRS IN MY HEAD. HOW CAN I GET RELIEF FROM IT. I AM 24 YEARS ONLY.

I AM 70 KG NOW. CAN U GIVE ME SOME PILLS AND SOLUTIONS FOR WEIGHT LOSS.
Posted Tue, 4 Sep 2012 in Psoriasis

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 19 hours later

As you have a problem of Psoriasis, itching and changes in skin color as black color are the main symptoms.

As you know that to complete cure in psoriasis takes time and regular medication is required for it. Ayurveda is one the treatment which is able to make complete cure psoriasis, but it needs long term regular medication and if medicines does not respond more effective, it is advisable to take Panchkarma treatment for purifying body.

Your current medication does not seem to be sufficient to cure your problem of psoriasis. You should have to start the following medication for long duration as 1 to 2 years and although it does not works effectively; you need to take Panchkarma treatment. For Panchkarma treatment, you should have to start after stopping breast-feeding.

Start these medications right now.
1. Maha Manjisthadi ghan 2 tabs thrice a day

2. XXXXXXX gugal 2 tabs twice a day

3. Panchnimbadi tablet 2 tabs thrice a day

4. Khadirarishta 10 ml thrice a day

5. Psora capsule 2 caps twice a day

6. Nimb tail + Karanj Tail for external use only

7. Take bath of Neem leaves boiled water

Avoid curd, bakery item, sweets. This helps to reduce the itching and then stopped out the itching. After recovering in itching, the color of skin will revert.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Ahmedabad