Have psoriasis and psoriasis arthritis. Rash on head, behind ears, groin and penis. Suggest the treatment?

I apparently have psoriasis and psoriasis arthritis - you can also see the list of illness in my medical history - most of all of this started after a rash on my legs, and now i have a rash on my head, behind my ears, my groin, my penis, my bum - I was wondering if there are any bacterias that could cause illness if missed - I am pretty sure is psoriasis, but would like be sure as my health has deteriorated rapidly
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 29 hours later
Brief Answer:
Psoriatic rash is typical

Detailed Answer:

A skin rash in psoriasis cannot be missed by regular dermatologists. It is typical. The locations pointed out by you are common sites for Psoriasis. There is no relation between bacterial rash and psoriasis.

The rash that appears after bacterial infection is commonly by Staph and streptococcal bacteria. They are localized and not present on different areas of the body. The bacteria can be isolated from the rash if swab can be taken and put on culture medium. If you are in doubt you can take the help of a Dermatologist in your area.

It is better to check with the Dermatologist given you have immunodeficiency condition. The bacterial rash can co exist.