Have problem with feet and sores on back and neck. Is the achilles tendon inflammation and the sores related.

Some people and doctors reacon that I have the coccyx virus and also spelled "cocsackie virus" When I google both names, it gives me different explanations. I've got sores on my back, arms and legs. It is itching/burning and do not want to heal. I also have problems with my feet more likely my achilles tendon. Inflamation now for almost 18 months, and the sores for 24 months. Also have swollen glands in the neck. Is the achilles tendon inflammation and the sores related.
Posted Fri, 19 Oct 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

i would require some further information regarding your problem. Is there any history of insect bite. what are the size of the sores?? are they actually sores or ulcers? Is there any discharge? whats the color of the sores? do you have any prolong history of bed rest?

will be waiting for reply

Follow-up: Have problem with feet and sores on back and neck. Is the achilles tendon inflammation and the sores related. 26 hours later
I have been bitten in the past by spiders which was successfully healed. The sore do get bigger and bigger. There is a discharge. As I said, my glands also got swollen. I havent been bed resting at all. I would say the last sores became more ulcerses. The sores is different sized. After my antibiotic medicaction, I found that they are small tiny sores. Some look like a spide bite, especially the new one in my neck. And it leaves ugly scars. Okay, I don't stop scratching, but it is itchy and sometimes burning. I have been on very strong antibiotics, and it seems that it was healing. Then the doctor put on on not so strong antibiotics, and since then, the sores is getting more red and swollen. And more itching and burning.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 32 minutes later
Thanks for the reply

Mostly patients that present in the emergency with such sores blames some bugs to be the cause of the of the sores but remember most bugs are harmless and the symptoms remains for a day or two. Mostly sores are infected due to bacterial cultures. The best way for treatment of such sores are sending the scrapping from the sores for cytology and culture and sensitivity and thus using the appropriate effective antibiotic along with daily antiseptic dressings. some sore that have necrosed margins may require debridement for better healing

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask