Have problem of premature ejaculation resulting in bad sexual life. Suggest?

Question
I have 1 problem during bed time with my Partner(wife). When we do the intercross (Sex) then My sperm get out very early while my partner need to do more for enjoyment and her satisfaction. I also feel that my sperm get out very early just after insert. And due to this our sexual life is not good. Please give me the suggestion so that sperm don't get out early and we can enjoy more.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Prasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Use a condom...

Detailed Answer:

What you describe is premature ejaculation. It occurs mostly due to apprehension and psychological factors. It's relatively more common in people who are frequently involved in masturbation, as body and sensuality is not used to actual intercourse.

You can get this rectified; it needs patience and good discussion with your partner. Discuss with your partner; what you have is not a medical disease, it's just that your body needs time.

In the meanwhile, I suggest a few measures for satisfactory sexual life:
1. Spend plenty of quality time during foreplay.
2. Use a condom. There are some brands layered with anesthetizing agents which helps in delaying ejaculation. It will benefit you.
3. Practice stop and start method. Here you need to temporarily pause when you are about to ejaculate and start again.
4. If you ejaculated, try another intercourse after a few minutes. The second ejaculation is generally delayed. Alternatively you can try other options such as oral sex to improve her sexual experience.

The problem will improve with time. I use medical drugs only in my patients only when all the above measures fail.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.