Have problem of loosing weight because of heat. Suggest what to add in diet to maintain weight?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
My husband is 62 and works 12 hours a day. He is losing weight because of the heat in the warehouse were he works. This happens every year. I am having trouble keeping weight on him this year with healthy foods. Is there something I can add with vitamins or drinks that will help me gain weight and also help with energy? He is 6' , 150 lbs.
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your query, I would suggest that he should take protein XXXXXXX foods like eggs, cheese, pulses, etc.

Whenever possible he should do some workout in the gym. This will help in gaining muscle weight.

He should also go for a morning walk in the fresh air. This will increase the immunity of his body.

Supplements containing bodybuilding products should be avoided due to its side effects.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.