Have problem of getting erection and maintaining erection with early ejaculation. Advise?

Psychiatrist
Question
Need a consulation regarding ED and looking for a consultation. As i am married and feels soft erections or erections dont stay long. Also some times too early ejaculation due to excitment.
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Some details required.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way.
1) How long have you been married?
2) How long has your problem stayed, did it start before the marriage or after the marriage?
3) Any use of drugs/substance?
4) You mentioned youloose erection quickly. Is it after ejaculation or after ejaculation?

Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
Regards and wish you good health,

Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD

Follow-up: Have problem of getting erection and maintaining erection with early ejaculation. Advise? 46 minutes later
Thanks for quick reply Dr. XXXXXXX , please find answers to your questions below.

1) How long have you been married?
I have been married 13 months.

I think This problem start after marriage i am not sure as i dont have sex before marriage. But i do get erections everyday.

3) Any use of drugs/substance?
I was drinking earlier once or twice a month that also very less.

I loose erection before ejaculation also my erection is not that hard.

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 7 hours later
Hello
Thanks for providing the details as asked.
In your context with young marriage of 13 months and reduced erectile strength with good morning erections, the most common cause appears to be psychological. But dont worry or panic as many patients who I see in clinic are able to get over the problem in a few weeks.
You will have to be assessed for your concerns about sex. Most commonly it is the anxiety about the performance and the pressure that what will happen if you do not perform. Many times the couples have mis information about the normal frequency of normal sexual activity. In indian marriages the frequency am9ng married pairs is only 2 to 3 times a week. If you try to do more than that the body may not cooperate with you.
Your relationship with your wife will also need to be assessed and problems if any need to be worked on.
Some patients who come to my clinic want immediate relief stating that their marriage is at risk. I suggest such patients to take sildenafil 50 mg 1 hour before sex and tha works well for them. Also a tetrafol plus named multivitamin also leads to good improvement in such patients.
Hope I was of help.
Wish you speedy revovery and good health
Dr. Srikanth Reddy

Follow-up: Have problem of getting erection and maintaining erection with early ejaculation. Advise? 18 minutes later
Hi ,

Thanks for your detail answers doctor. I want to discuss few things in detail with you as can not write overall things here. We both me and my wife are going through difficult phase . Since i am staying out of india hence can not come over to see you. Would like to talk on phone for consultation.

Could you please let me know the details? Really looking forward for your help because now situation is really worse.

XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 7 minutes later
Hello
I understand that you sound stressed.
Health care magic has an option of telephonic consultation as well. You can contact on the customer care number of health care magic who can then arrange thecall foe you. I do attend calls regalarly from XXXXXXX They will help you out Iin this regard. If you want to speak to me specifically, you can give this Iinstruction and they will surely honour it.
I will be available on phone from the morning of monday as I am travelling right now.
Sorry for the inconvinience...
Dr. Srikanth Reddy

Follow-up: Have problem of getting erection and maintaining erection with early ejaculation. Advise? 2 days later
Thanks for details ... I will talk to customer care and arrange for same. Also want to know is erection also depend on the diet and lifestyle we carry as my work life is bit hectic and some times I feel weakness because of improper diet.

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes it is

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the follow-up question.
Yes you erection is very much dependent on your lifestyle. Workplace stress certainly adds up on your sexual problems. Similar exhaustion related to work is also related to sexual exhaustion. Thats why married couple tend to go for a break.
Diet, unlikely. But yes healthy diet is essential for all the bodily functions. Alcohol and smoking impairs sexual strength.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy