Have problem in sex life. Getting erection once in day. Can I get prescription for Levitra?

Jul 2016

Im 26 years old and married one year. I have a problem in are sex life. I could get an erection maybe once a day;and only in certain conditions.
we have a great marriage but this affects me in a bad way.
I saw a medicine called Levitra.
can I get a prescription for this?
I have no allergies and Im a healthy person.
thank you
Posted Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of erectile dysfunction.

In absence of any major health issue the cause of erectile dysfunction in young age is mind related and due to performance anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
The drug Levetra is a Verdenafil one of the variant of 5PDE derivative which helps in getting hard erection.
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and to get prescription for this medicine. He will explain you the side effects ,mode and timing of the drug to be taken,

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.