Have problem ear. Prescribed Claricin, not available. Suggest alternative medication?

I had an issue with my Ear, yesterday I went to a Doctor and he gave me the priscription but I am not getting those medicines anywhere. Can you Please suggest me an alternative for the same

Name of the Tablet was CLARICIN 250 MG
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

CLARICIN contains Clarithromycin, this antibiotic is usually prescribed less. Hence you may not get it in most of the pharmacies.

I suggest you yo consult your treating doctor asking for an alternative antibiotic, serving the same purpose.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.