Have premature ejaculation, pain in testicles, left testicle hangs lower. Is this related to premature ejaculation?

Premature ejaculation and testicles?
Hi, I have always had premature ejaculation (I last less than 1 minute) and can never seem to get any real useful help. I was begining to wonder if testicles had anything to do with it. My left testicle hangs about an inch lower than the right one and looks and feels as if it is out of place and is much more mobile than the right one. There is no constant pain, although once in a while I do feel a slight sharp pain that runs from the left testicle up to the lower abdomen. Also, the left testicle, sometimes in cold or wet envirnments, tends to move up into the lower abdomen, which does not hurt but is very uncomfortable. Would like to know if you think this might be related to premature ejaculation.
Thanks very much.
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
I would like to reassure you that the problems related to the left testicle have nothing to do with premature ejaculation (PME). The left testicle is usually lower than the right and is also more mobile. The upward movement of the testis is also a normal phenomenon and nothing needs to be done for it.
However, the sharp pain that you occasionally experience needs evaluation by a urologist to rule out the possibility of intermittent torsion of the testis.
I would suggest that you consult a urologist who can start a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor like dapoxetine to treat the premature ejaculation.
I hope I have answered your query. I would be available for follow up queries.
Follow-up: Have premature ejaculation, pain in testicles, left testicle hangs lower. Is this related to premature ejaculation? 17 hours later
Thank you Dr. XXXXXXX goel for the response. I would just like to ask you based on your experience and results you have seen, would you recommend dapoxetine? I have considered this before however I got turned off because of the potential side effects and price of a product called Prilligy. However I may be willing because I have tried everything else, from 5-HTP and supplements to the scam "male enhancement pills" and pointless pelvic exercises that brought nothing over the years.

Thanks again!
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 3 hours later

Dapoxetine works really well. Do consult your treating doctor for the right dosage and course.

Wish you good health.