Have premature ejaculation and semen discharge while passing stool. Suggest some cure

Psychiatrist
Question

I have premature ejaculation. I have practiced masturbation a lot. I ejaculate immedietly after penetration. Kindly suggest me a cure. I also see semen discharge sometimes while passing stools but not all the time.
Posted Tue, 8 Jan 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 8 hours later

Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min, or both partners are not satisfied with sex.

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:

*Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety and depression

*Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

Following steps will be helpful for treatment:

-Treatment of above conditions (if present) after examination.

-Start jogging in morning as it reduces stress and performance anxiety.

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a XXXXXXX breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.

- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.

- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation withdraw your penis from your partner and relax and think about something else. In squeeze- pause technique, squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

-In many persons woman on top position increases ejaculation time.

- If the symptoms persist then condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as LONG LAST) and tablet like dapoxetine will be helpful, which you can get after prescription from physician.

-If you are newly married, then you also need to know that ejaculation time also increases with experience in sex.

So, do not worry and follow all these above advice. Your problem will solve in few weeks.

Wish you good health.
Regards.