Have premature ejaculation after sex. Suggest medication for permanent cure?

Psychiatrist
Question
I am not married, but i had sex with my girl friend. In that time i found, i have this problem. so prefer me the good medicine for pre mature ejaculation to cure it permanently
Need medicine for Pre mature ejaculation to cure permanently
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 25 minutes later

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:
- Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety and depression
- Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

Following steps will be helpful for treatment:
- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a XXXXXXX breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.
- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.
- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation withdraw your penis from your partner and relax and think about something else. In squeeze- pause technique, squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.
- If the symptoms persist then condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as LONG LAST) and SRRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) group of medicines will be helpful, which you can get after prescription from physician.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Wish you good health.