Have premature ejaculation. Prescribed with Duralast, Suhagra. Is there an alternate treatment apart from medication?

Question
hi
Is there any side effects of duralast 30 ?
I think I have Premature ejaculation problem and a doctor has adviced me to take duralast 30 and suhagra 25 before doing sex.If I take them my sex lasts for a long time.
How can I last it without medicine ?
Posted Thu, 21 Jun 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 40 minutes later

Duralast contains dapoxetine which is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) marketed for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men. Its side effects include dry mouth, stomach pain, dry mouth, fatigue, trmors, bloating and sweating.

Suhagra is generic Viagra containing Slidenafil and can be used for premature ejaculation. But you should always use these medicines under your urologist’s guidance.

Apart from these, try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a XXXXXXX breath and stay relaxed during masturbation.

Other treatment methods which can be followed are stop-start or squeeze-pause technique.

In stop start technique, near ejaculation, stop stroking and relax and think about something else. In squeeze- pause technique, squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up query.

Follow-up: Have premature ejaculation. Prescribed with Duralast, Suhagra. Is there an alternate treatment apart from medication? 10 hours later
Thanks a lot Doctor, for the answers.
During masturbation it takes 6-8 strokes for me to ejaculate and In case of sexual intercourse I ejaculate right after penetration(if I don't take medicine).I tried start/stop/squeeze method but failed to do so.
Can you suggest me some good doctor in delhi or auyrvedic treatment which can permanently solve my problem.
I am ready to do any kind of exercise,yoga,food habits etc...

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 33 minutes later

Thanks for writing back to me.

You can consult a good urologist in AIIMS, Fortis or Medicity or you can open the following link to find out a good urologist in your nearby locality. The link is:

WWW.WWWW.WW