Have premature ejaculation. Not cured by ayurvedic medicine. Alternative medicine?

i have premature there any engish medicines for this problem..? i have tried 2 search in internet for various excercises but didnt wrk.i have take ayurvedic but no viagra the only option.?or english specific medicines are there.
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later

Assuming that you do not have any major illness like diabetes,hHypertension or thyroid disease and any stress factor in your life, the cause of Premature ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Medical drugs like dapoxetine and XXXXXXX Viagra are used in treating this condition. Your physician will know about these drugs. You can consult them and get a prescription and try this medications.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Follow-up: Have premature ejaculation. Not cured by ayurvedic medicine. Alternative medicine? 45 minutes later
i excersice smoking no alchol..high protien diet after workout i usually have rajmas...than protien powders..and followed by normal south indian fud like chapatis nd rice.and more of coffees.....i just wanna know is ter any english medicine to treat in case of fever..? i have used some creams which reduces sensation on my penis..but of no use..plz if there is some medication for this and whom i need 2 consult..gynacologist or urologist or general physican...?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 9 minutes later

Thanks for follow up.

Yes there are medicines available. Dapoxetine and sildenafil which I suggested in my earlier reply are known to treat premature ejaculation. You can consult a qualified urologist and take a prescription from him.

Dr Patil
Follow-up: Have premature ejaculation. Not cured by ayurvedic medicine. Alternative medicine? 38 minutes later
yeah i will do that..thanks,,out of much time it will take to cure..?.
in general..and watz the pecrentage of curing..?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
These drugs have short term action which lasts for 4-5 hours and not prescribed as a permanent remedy.

The permanent cure can happen once you allay your performance anxiety.

Majority of persons taking these drugs get good results.
Thanks and Regards.