Have premature Ejaculation problem, semen oozes soon. Does the girth or size of organ play a vital role?

Sexologist
Question
Hello Doctor,
I have premature Ejaculation problem, and semen's ozzoos out withing 30 secs. I read in some blogs and other informational website that normal climax reaches by 2.5 to 3 minutes. Also does size and girth of my organ plays a vital role in this?? If so then how to increase it in size and shape.

Please help me out to reach the climax to XXXXXXX

Best Regards,
XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 27 May 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 3 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

It seems you are worried about two issues - Premature ejaculation and size of the Penis. I shall try to address both the issues here.

A. Premature ejaculation: The normal times vary from couple to couple. It depends upon the frequency of intercourse and duration of foreplay. If you are unable to enjoy sex due to premature ejaculation, the following are the treatment options:

1. Techniques: Techniques pioneered by Master and XXXXXXX are very useful in treating premature ejaculation. They include
(a) Stop & Re Start Method: Stop at a point just before you are about to ejaculate and restart foreplay and insertion. You may repeat this cycle again.
(b) Squeeze Method: Your partner squeeze the base of glands for a few minutes penis just before you ejaculate. Repeat the process again as required.
(c) Increased frequency of sexual activity can increase the ejaculation time as well.

2. Sex Therapy: Sex therapy is a form of psychotherapy integrating biomedical and psychosocial components in the treatment of sexual. You can get the benefits of psychotherapy from a competent sexologist/Psychotherapist. Consider visiting one near your location.

3. De-sensitization. Use of desensitization products like Delay creams can benefit you to some extent.

4. Selective Serotonin Reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drug like Tab. Dapoxetine have been tried in the recent years to treat premature ejaculation. It is more effective when taken 3 hours before intercourse. A physician can prescribe it to you.

B: Size of the Penis: Size of the penis has little role in satisfying a female. An erect penis of more than 3 inches long is more than enough to satisfy a woman.

It is the Art of sex is important rather the size of the penis.

Hope I have given good insight to manage your problem. Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Wish you good health.

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY
Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine

Follow-up: Have premature Ejaculation problem, semen oozes soon. Does the girth or size of organ play a vital role? 15 hours later
Thank you for the reply and valuable suggession doctor. As you mentioned above some techniques by Master and XXXXXXX & Sex therapy psychotherapy. Can that be eloborated or explained or if you have any article or book on the same.

B. The answer you given for second query of mine, is very helpful and I am quite happy for that that Size does not matter. As I was over concerned with the same issue and due to which I am feeling inferior when compared to as shown in Adult Movies.

Best Regards,
XXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXX

It is happy that I could clear your concern regarding the size of penis.

The two of the Master and XXXXXXX techniques are detailed above ie Stop and Restart method and Squeeze method.

Sex Therapy is a type of psychotherapy which is couple based approach and it should be provided by a qualified sex therapist / sexual medicine consultant. It includes the assessment of couple's sexuality and based on that assessment, they are advised to practice certain techniques at home. It is better to visit qualified sex therapist / sexual medicine consultant near your location. They can demonstrate with the help of toy / manequin.

Hope this answers your query in detail.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries. Wishing you good sexual health.

Dr. A. Chakravarthy.