Have possible sarcoidosis, joint pain, eye floaters, optic nerve pressure. Worried

hi i have possible sarcoidosis/ RA/ FM and multible joint pains, eye floaters and increase optic nerve pressures. now my ekg states rt ventricular conduction delay... is this from sarcoid or nothing to worry about. I have been having DOE and palps my joints hurt so bad and now im sob with a borderline ekg
Posted Thu, 6 Sep 2012 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 34 minutes later

Eye floaters and rt ventricular conduction delay could be associated feature of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

A detailed examination of eye floaters by a slit lamp examination by a opthalmologist and a holter monitoring to ascertain the level of derangement in the heart rhythm due to the conduction delay has to be done.

Both the above conditions since are due to reactive proteins but not due to any organic damage to the structures involved , the risk involved is less.They do not complicate into serious problem.But it is essential for them to be assessed well.

Hope I answered your query.

Please do ask, if any doubts.

Wish you good health.