Have positive home pregnancy test and feeling hungry. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Mar 2016

I have got 11 positive home pregnancy tests my nipple are saw I'm sleepy feeling sick hungry but I need to know is there any chance I could not be pregnant I am so Unsure because I was told that I couldn't fall
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: HIGH CHANCE OF BEING PREGNANT. DO USG SCAN. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. According to your given information, I can assume that you are definitely pregnant as you have gotten 11 positive home pregnancy test. However, you can undergo one pelvic ultrasound scan (USG) to clear your doubts. It is the investigation of choice. Kindly, consult with healthcare provider or gynecologist for next line management. Hope, it helps for your information. Let me know, if you need any clarification. Wish your good health. Take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen