Have poor erection and premature ejaculation. Lipid profile test done. What are the findings?

I have visited you at gurgaon a month back for my sexual dis functionality. My diagnosis notes were:
Poor erection
premature Ejaculation
O/E, Unmarried
meatus normal
genitalia normal
I have been advised for BS and Lipid profile test.
Total Cholesterol,serum(CE/CO-peroxide) = 250mg/dl
Total Cholesterol,serum(GPO Trinder/Gly-Blank)= 240mg/dl
HDL Cholesterol=41.7 mg/dl
LDL Cholesterol=160mg/dl
VLDL cholesterol=48 mg/dl
Cholesterol/HDL ratio= 6.0
Glucose(F), serum/plasma=96mg/dl.

Please note I have been transferred to Kolkata hence I am unable to XXXXXXX u. Please suggest and if required refer me to some doctor if u know in Kolkata.
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 28 minutes later
Dear sir,

You need to adopt to adopt to healthy lifestyle; quit smoking if any; eat fresh fruits and vegetables and go for early morning walk.
Continue Tonact. Start yourself on T. Neo twice daily X 4 weeks and T. Forzest 20 mg every tuesday and friday at 7.30 pm for 2 weeks. No alcohol to be taken on tuesday and Friday.
Continue the above medications as mentioned and then get back to me.

All the best

Rajiv goel