Have poison ivy and masturbated, scrotum and penis are very red, swollen and itchy. Suggest?

Jun 2013
Hi, I have a case of poison ivy and masturbated after I obviously got into it. My scrotum and penis are very red, swollen and itchy. The circumference of my penis just below the circumcision has swollen to twice the size of my penis. I'm starting to get the blisters on the head plus the base of my penis and balls are weeping. Suggestions?

It is a classic pattern of pi on my temple, arms and legs. It's been 5 days now.
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 12 minutes later
Hi there ~

I understand your situation. Please go to the nearest ER (emergency room) before things get worse. I think you might benefit from taking a friend along with you as you might have to stay the whole day. They might start you on steroids to help relieve the allergy from poison ivy. I hope you all take with you a set of clean garments to wear on your way back. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!