Have pink urine from anus and urination causing wet wind. Cause and treatment?

Pink water. Urine from anus
Urination causing wet wind
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Fistula. Need more information.

Detailed Answer:
HiXXXXX Thanks for using XXXXXXX

I want some more information to correctly diagnose your problem. Have you undergone any surgery in abdomen and pelvic region or are you suffering form any chronic urinary or intestinal problems?

The history of Pink color discharge and urine from anus along with wind in the urine suggests fistula between urinary tract and intestinal tract (Recto urethral fistula).

This usually happens after surgery or in any chronic disease.

With these I advice you to consult your board certified doctor to examine once and you may require some investigations like colonoscopy, USG abdomen and pelvis along with routine blood and urine investigations to diagnose the cause.

So consult your doctor for further examination and management. Hope this answered your question.
Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.