Have pimples on face. Using dermadew soap and cream. Cream looks very oily. What to do?

General Surgeon
hello , i have got pimples on my face i started using dermadew soap and cream yesterday ...but the cream seems to be very much oilly ...will it works ???? ...... i have got dark spots too after the cleareance of those pimples ... what do i have to used in order to get clear n clean face ????
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Dermadew cream is a moisturiser.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting in XXXXXXX

Dermadew soap is used for pimples.But,the cream is moisturiser and it will be oily. You can discontinue the cream.

Apart from soap, I usually prescribe antibiotic Erythromycin to my patients with acne.

You should avoid oily foods. Wash your face with soap water 4 times in a day.

For dark spots, there are many medicines available. I usually prescribe Melalite cream to my patients.

Hope I answered your query.

If you have any further questions, I will clarify.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Have pimples on face. Using dermadew soap and cream. Cream looks very oily. What to do? 3 days later
Thankn you .....
i bought Erythromycin and Melalite cream and i plan on using it but can u tel me how and when to used it ...???? medicines on my hand but still thinking wat to do ??? i thought of using it morning and night Can i do it???? or is there any effect ??? pliz suggest ...thank you once again
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 36 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can use them in the morning.

Detailed Answer:

Erythromycin tablet can be taken twice daily.

Melalite cream should be used in the morning and night.

There will be no effects.

Wish you good health