Have pimples on face. Did bleaching. Skin on the chin became reddish. How to regain natural colour?

i have pimples on my face and once i did bleaching in a solon on my face and my skin in the chins became reddish after that my normal color is white when i shave my face my color on both sides of the face will be white and both of the chins will be red, please advise something so than i can regain my natural color of the face which is bright white on full face
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting your query XXXXXXX
Your problem seems to be due to excessive use of bleaching agents on the face.
The effect will last for a few months only.
You may use s sun screen with SPF 30 and above.
At night you may use barrier creams like zinc oxide cream.
I hope you will improve XXXXXXX